Sunday, January 23, 2011

earlymornings

So quick update !
Sorry, I keep leaving and coming back blahblaahhh .
I've been really busy lately with working.. for instance i have to wake up at 5am tomorrrrrrrow to be at work by 7.  which succkss ! Ohwell , im getting paid !

anyways ! to the weight loss.. or lack there of.
I'm not really upset or depressed.  Things have been going fabulously excersise wisee.  I just need to tweak my eating habits a little more and I should be on a road to "hot summer bod" in a few weeks.

So, My best friend and I started running recently.  I started running by myself just around the block a few times, which isn't a lot but at least its something right? So then I asked her if she wanted to run blah blah blah , and now 4 times a week sometimes 5 we run 6km or 3 miles every night.. then I have baseball practice for about an hour and half and then... I go to the gym with this girl who is tiny and has the perfect body , so muscular and skinnyy omg. so jealous.. but perfect motivation and she is helping me a lot.  I recently bought Jillian Michaels ab work out dvd that im going to test tomorrow if im not to tiredddddddddd after my run :)

eating wise: I've started to drink a lot more water. We do not buy juice anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yay !
also, i try not to eat meals during the day .  I start my day off with orange juice till about lunch timee , then on my breaks I try to have the best soup and if no soup then the next best thing which might be oatmeal (250cals) and then I dont eat when I get home cause I run and that is the worst feeling having a full tummy and running.  Yuck!
and then I usually end my night with a plate that has raspberries, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, maybe 2 or 3 crackers, some thin sliced cheese andddd red pepper depending on how im feeeling.  Then right before bed, I have a small bowl of raisin bran.


Weekends: are the toughest part of my weightloss goal .  I eat like garbage on weekends cause im with friends and my family doesnt usually cook dinner on friday saturday night. we eat out a lot, and since we go out a lot on weekends we tend to grab lunch so on and so fourth


hope you all are doing well !
staystrong! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment