Wednesday, May 25, 2011

beenawhile

Jesus,  Its like I just fell off the face of the earth.  All motivation out the window. So much shit went down in the last few months I lost complete focus on my one goal. losing weight. im back now ! 
In the past 3 weeks I think I've done the worst damage.  I recently got into a relationship . Nicest boy ever ! (: but the more comfortable I get around the more I start to eat.  I need to NOT eat.  Ive been writing down everything im eating... and it makes me feel more and more disgusting the more shit i put on the list.   I have a really ugly stomach now cause the of the massive food baby that is sitting in there. I was doing the gym like almost everyday there but for some reason that started to dimish . its hard to get up and do it everyday . .but nothing is easy.   I need to get my eating under control first then move onto excersise.  if i do it all at once I will fail.  baby steps...... Here we go.


the dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment