Friday, May 27, 2011

bigbliss

Im watching say yes to the dress : big bliss.  pretty much a nicer word for fat people. I feel like im going to need to be on that show. Lastnight the first night of my starting new diet i was doing well and then I went to my friends house and they ordered pizza.  ofcourse i do not like pizza toppings at all including the cheese.  so I just rip it all off and eat the bread... haha , so a few less calories right?  today was alright. I had ceral and wasnt hungry but then i got bored and was watching weedding shows and they had all the food and cake and what not so i had some veggie soup and crackers and then later i had a medium ice cofffe from mcdonalds. its the only thing i make an exception for from my "no fast food" rule its a 1.12 right now haha . anyways,  i made maccaroni but didnt eat any cause it was gross..but now im going to a party later tonnight which means alcohol.........................i fail .



once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment