Wednesday, March 7, 2012

its good to be back

I can finally access my blog again , its been over a year trying to figure out how to get back in.
I am so beyond depressed. I am so fat and gross and ugh. I have a boyfriend I should be happy. Hes lovely and tells me pretty much everything a girl would want to hear. I just don't beleive him. at all. I am way to fat and disgusting to believe it. I know what I really look like. I bought a new bathing suit and everything but I am still fat. I have been eating decent but not good . I have been eating.....  which is bad. I keep looking at pictures of skinny girls and feeling like crap and watching skinny girls walk around. They don't know what they have. They are perfect. I am the most jealous person eer. I can't type fast enough to let out all that I am feeling and have been feeling like for so long. I felt okay before I got a boyfriend .  Now I just feel like I let myself go and gain "boyfriend weight" and it sucks. Im rambling I realize but I can't even put down what I am trying to explain. I give up. UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment