Wednesday, February 2, 2011

buddies

I picked up so many new dieting buddies from my website! yay ! 
hopefully they will keep me on the right track . I did not eat terribly today but I ate? and thats exactly what someone who looks like me should not do.  I had 2 chocolate so goods, some veggie soup, a veggie samosa (so high cal!) and then I ate a piece of bread while I was toasting a piece of bread (it was brown? does that make it any better?) which I then continued to load up with creamed cheese.....Never should have bought that bloody stuff! its 40cals for every tsp. I believe. Oh and to wash it all down I had a push up (soft icecream in a tube) it was only 70cals thank god because I am addicted!  I also dont think my running partneer is going to run tonight.. im trying to think of a way I can go by myself even though it wont be that great a run becuase my entire body hurts from my ab workout and baseball practice.  I had to do a billion sprints.. or atleast thats what it felt like. It felt good though.. and not going to lie I didnt mind running.  I can show off a little I am the fastest on the team :)

So excited for summer.. and more so when Im thin :)


No comments:

Post a Comment