Tuesday, February 1, 2011

dayoff

I had a day off today and had a strict plan! I was going to be lazy and not eat.. then perhaps go for a run.. I definatly was lazy and I ate.  Bordem got the best of me :(  I had waffles with syrup and butter and a cup of milk. Then I ate.. a frerro roche and then I had about a cup of Ben amd Jerrys Icecream... then I had a peice of toast with cream cheese and now I'm sitting here watching youtube videos, going on prettythin and thinking about how I should be running.... maybe I'll do a quick workout with Jillian Michaels. Need to get  into summer body mode. Not much time left ! Ohyeah, that gym day I was suppose to have with that super fit girl is... not happening today cause I think she forgot... soo......  eff me right. and lately my running buddy has been not feeling up to running.. just walking...and its so frustrating becuase I cant be like I want to go without you.. that would just cause problems.. shes just not into it right now.  so annoying.  OHWELL .
cant make excuses for everything.... this is on me.  I just wish I had some sort of legit progress for you guys.  I remember in November I got down to 138 and just about shit my pants.  most progress Ive made for awhile. I had a buddie helping me thats why . I need her backk ! :( 

and now for some skinny bitchess.

No comments:

Post a Comment