Sunday, February 6, 2011

Curiosity

I'm very curious as to why on a day that I ate like absolute garbage, sat around and watched movies, and did not exercise that my weight would drop 3 pounds.  I hate this fluctuating shit. its gets my hopes so high and so low. I just want to be at my goal weight. I wish I could wake up tomorrow, roll out of bed and feel light as a feather. that would be just fucking perfect.  There would be no fight. but. fight I must.  I guess I can take this 140.6 at the end of the day as a good sign.. usually that is a morning weight. not sure if I feel excited or happy. actually I think I'm hopeful.

todays grotesque consumption consisted of : Two lowfat waffles with a tsp of syrup 160cals, single peice of a spicy tuna roll 80cals? (sushi calories are hard to count >:| ) TDM Mondito Burrito 430cals, tim hortons Icecap with milk 150cals.  grand total 820.

now someone please tell me why my weight is down.

1 comment:

  1. My weight flactuates too!
    It's so annoying.
    Stay Strong.
    x

    ReplyDelete