Thursday, November 11, 2010

desire

Tonight my cravings took over my thought process when it came to my consumption of food. I was doing very well for awhile after all my sports ended. I was eating less mostly because my body didn't need the energy and my weight down by ten pounds! I was so excited when I saw the scale. I mean who wouldn't be? Well now I've gone and ruined it.  I'm at 142 right now at 10:55 pm. horrible.  I got way to comfortable eating.. and now I have to stop that... I've done it before and I can do it again I think . I just need some hard discipline. I'm happy my job requires me to stand all day and run back and fourth for 6 - 8 hours a day, but I'm not happy I get free food as a perk on my breaks... I try to stick to the salad.. but sugar is my... kryptonite so to speak.  Basically, I've gotten quite flabby and gross.. and I tried to get a personal trainer but I couldn't afford it.. too much money.

I can do this.

Goodnight!  

No comments:

Post a Comment