Monday, November 15, 2010

help


the title basically says it all . I need help. or just not to be so weak. Today was good or bad? I don't really know. Started it off with half a cup of raisin bran and half a cup of milk. I worked today so on my first break I had an 8 oz soup that was almost all broth.. and a few veggies in the bottom then for my other break I attempted to eat a spinach salad with a scoop of beans, 3 cucumber slices and three tomato slices and then when I got home at 3:00 I had another lean cuisine it was shrimp Alfredo :) verry fillingggggg 280 calories ! and then I failed... and had some fudge and a glass of milk. I will not eat between 6pm and 9am . Oh, and I really really want this...
I know it seems really weird to get a biggest loser sscale and I feel like there is to much going on on the screeeeen but you can put your goal into it and it reads percentage lost and its just fun... in a weird way :) 
it will be hopefully one of the best purchases I will makeee.. tomorrow is going to be hard for not eating.. im going to be at TH and thats bad.. they don't have anything healthy there.. at all.

1 comment:

  1. lol that looks like an amazingly awesome scale!!
    i am jealous when you get it!
    the plan of not eating between 6pm and 9am sonds like a wonderful idea, hope it works out!\xoxo

    ReplyDelete