Thursday, November 18, 2010

success

Kay well today was going swell cause I only had a banana between 630am and 1130. and then on my second break i gave into my temptations and had a damn toasted cheddar bagel from Tim Hortons.  Why I couldn't just walk away with my bottle water is beyond me. Anyways.. I came home and had about 10 crispy mini chips..and then about 3 scoops of mashed potatoes and then I just couldn't eat anymore thinking about it being in my body was enough for me. Today at work i realized how much shit peoples actually put into there bodies.. I'm not saying everyone should stay away from doughnuts and what not but people that especially don't need it should for instance: A girl in her mid 20's I'd say came in she looked to be about 250 maybe more orders Potato bacon soup with a cheddar bagel with butter then a triple chocolate doughnut and a large french vanilla . dear god.  enough calories or what?! As mean as this may sound.. she motivated me not be that way.  Anyways, that scoop of potato is my last bit of food till tomorrow ! but.. tomorrow I'm working tims too.. I wonder if I can just stick it out.  No No No. I will stick it out.  



thank the loooooooord for the buddy system

No comments:

Post a Comment