Tuesday, November 16, 2010

timhortons

is the devil . I hate how im allowed to have free foood  ! atleast on my second break I had the strength to just drink a bottle of water...  I was doing so good from 530 lastnight till 1130 today. and then I had a half a small icecap 55 calories and then garden veggie 310... and then i just had a lean cuisine for 270... i fail.
that is all.



635...(puke)   im going to baseball tonight.. hopefully burn off a few 




quick update  9:26 pm 

 sweated like a goddamn pig ( cause i am one.. duh! ) 
came home and ate 4 Cherry tomatoes and 4 slices of cucumber and a manderine orange.. chugged a huge glass of water.. 
i feel like im always heavier after i come from a workout.. i love my morning weight it makes me happy.. and motivated for the day.. 

tomorrow will be different.. jesus christ .. im like peter when he kept crying wolf? only istead of being eaten.. ill become obese... lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment