Saturday, November 20, 2010

Icandothis..ithink...

today was a fail.. suprise suprise.. it was all good until dinner and my family wanted to go out cause they all came to pick me up from work.. i knew this would happen ! GAH .
i tried to pick something light but they gave me this strange look and talking too like I was ridiculous for even trying to eat healthy.. and thought I wasn't eating or something.. good lord... my family is super healthy..which is why I found it kind of weird that they questioned my choice in fooood.  So I got like a veggie burger meal thing... ugh. it was like 670 cals... plus what I ate today greek salad and some egg plus 3 sips of a vanilla steam milk.. 150 cals I think.. anyways, to day I ended up being way over my 300 cal limit and tomorrow is the "weigh in" and I will have nothing to show for it.. UGH. I just want progress tomorrow is a nothing kind of day so I shall try my best to eat nothing even though my limit is like 400 or 100 or something I dont know.


on a lighter note I have a new inspiration.. my sister.
She used to be rather curvey in highschool like a size 7 or 9 not the flattest stomach but still skinny but just really curvey and after a few years of being away from home shes (23) 5 years older than me she is now stick thin  tiny tiny tiny waist and legs.. and I just want to be like that... the only thing is she eats like a freakin horrrrrrrrrrrrse! like shes hungry all the time and eats like every 3 hours... SO. UNFAIR.



I should really stop complaining cause this is really all my fault..


tomorrow is a new day..

No comments:

Post a Comment