Saturday, November 20, 2010

fuckfuckfuck

i thought i was going to make it to day two... but I couldn't even do that. I did end up buying my new scale though.. although I don't like the number it flashed at me.... but im not weighing myself again till the 21 so Sunday... that means I have one day.. fuck . Anyways,  it has like my goal weight and shows me how far I am from it and junkkk.  pretty cooooooool.     I've decided to try and be less scale obsessed and just do it on my set "weigh in"days.  

for my ABC diet, I passed the first day.. today was 500 again.. and It started off bad
 Soup = 200
Skinny Almond Steamed Milk 110
Half a tim's veggie sandwich 150

I got home and was doing perfectly fine until I hungout with my friends whoooooo love to eat food around me so I had some cherry tomatoes and a manderine orangee...
and then at like 1030 we went to Tim Hortons.. and I had a steep tea, vanilla dip donut and chedder bagel....
590...
I almost at 1000 calories today...


day 2 fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment