Sunday, November 14, 2010

okay

today was an okay kind of day eating wise of course. I recently discovered lean cuisine. They are really yummy and I think a nice transition from large amounts of food to smaller amounts.  It was a total of 280 calories and then just now I had a small salad and then a little slice of cheese. They salad was gross so i haven't actually finished it . Yay. My only downfall today was a glass of milk and a slice of fudge. My damn sweet tooth again. I really really want to lose a bunch of weight for boxing day cause there is this party that I go to every year and they constantly talk about how much I've changed. So lets give them something to talk about....and so that I can look nice on new years..  I also went to Walmart today so that I could add to my Christmas movie collection.  I absolutely love Christmas. I mean that actual day kind of sucks but the build up to it the lights, wrapping presents, Christmas specials on tv, how busy it gets around town, the Grinch,  buying presents for people, snow! , decorating the Christmas tree, Christmas Starbucks cups and when the malls and town centers decorate! Pretty much I love everything about christmas except the actually day cause then I know its over and I have to countdown another 365 days till the next one :(


so excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment